• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs. Dallas Baptist

Spike

My short-term outlook can best be described as "grim", as this is a disappointing stretch vs. what I was hopeful for. I believe my comment upon being texted news of the third out bottom 9 yesterday was "of course". My bad for turning to cynicism when things get tough.

But long-term I echo those who think we're still fine. A little adversity is good for the squad who lost their leader. They will be forged in fire. My grandpa learned to swim by being thrown off of a transport boat into the Pacific when he joined the Navy in WWII. Same deal goes for these Frogs. And their starting pitching will keep them right there until it gets figured out. Fear not Frogs - frustrated in February, joyous in June - that's the goal.

No, you have missed the point. The sky has fallen, again! And we have no Mike Schultz to blame it on. The marketing department should hand out razor blades to all fans as they leave the stands. The sky has fallen, the season is over, and we should all move to Lubbock and get fat little girlfriends.

toad horny

Wasn't talking about the weekends, that's why I said "Tuesday." If you were there last night you'd know what I was talking about. There were a ton of empty seats and almost as many DBU fans as TCU fans. I know it was the first Tuesday game, but I'm sure the way we lost on Saturday and Sunday had a lot to do with the bad attendance and that's what irks me.

It was dismal. My son and I sat in our seats with hardly anyone around us. Too many season ticket holders absent in my opinion.

cdsfrog

No, you have missed the point. The sky has fallen, again! And we have no Mike Schultz to blame it on. The marketing department should hand out razor blades to all fans as they leave the stands. The sky has fallen, the season is over, and we should all move to Lubbock and get fat little girlfriends.

lol sounds like me yesterday. I am less optimistic than I was day 1, but a hell of lot of more optimistic after getting dominated and rightfully so

Spike

For those of you who do not understand sarcasm: The season is young, the team has talent, and Schloss knows what he is doing, see you in Omaha (provided I make some money between now and then).

GO FROGS!!!!!!!!

Spike

lol sounds like me yesterday. I am less optimistic than I was day 1, but a hell of lot of more optimistic after getting dominated and rightfully so

Good, we need everyone on board. Come find me at next home game. I'll buy you a beer. Wait, are you over 21? If not you can buy me 1.

cdsfrog

For those of you who do not understand sarcasm: The season is young, the team has talent, and Schloss knows what he is doing, see you in Omaha (provided I make some money between now and then).

GO FROGS!!!!!!!!

I am sure everyone understood what you meant, yours was in jest. Mine was from a whiny rampage. :D