• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs Coach Prime and his fighting buffalos Prediction Thread

JugbandFrog

Dah!!! After watching Coach Kaz, i’m pumped!! I want us to win so bad, but Colorado is much more than hype. They have talent and good coaching. They only lack depth on the OL:DL. Their starters are good. Gonna be a lot closer than people think.

PurpleSouthpaw

The Buffs have a few great players, like Sanders, Hunter, etc.. However, they are terrible at depth, which is kind of the product of taking 68 transfers. I think the 2nd half is where the Frogs start to run away with it, when depth really shows.

Frogs cover 20.5 with a final score 42-20.

bbell

I really like what I have heard out of fall camp and the changes we have made to depth and talent coming in. Maybe prime and Colorado eventually get it going but not too much in this game. Frogs should dominate.

TCU - 52
CU - 7

allclearforfrogs

CU puts everything on YouTube. Everything.

Impassioned speeches by the coaches. Deon says they will dominate tomorrow and look good doing it. The CU players have been sent to bed. They are staying in Downtown Fort Worth.

CryptoMiner

F49f22BaEAA8km0

JugbandFrog

Colorado’s offense hits us in the face hard. They pull out to a 21-3 1st quarter lead. Morris struggles remainder of half without a solid runner to rely on. Halftime Buffs 27-9

Heat gets to the big ones for the Buffs, TCU closes score to 34-30 by middle of 4th.

Morris finds himself or doesn’t. I say he doesn’t.

Frogs lose 37-30.
Well, this is almost what happened. Not too mad. Morris ain’t the guy