• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs Coach Prime and his fighting buffalos Prediction Thread

Sangria Wine

Just remember it was 38-13 last year with what turned out to be the #2 team in the nation and a TERRIBLE Colorado team. I’m cautiously optimistic about this game more because of the heat and Colorado’s lack of roster depth to deal with the heat.

TCU 37
Colorado 24

Horny4TCU

Just remember it was 38-13 last year with what turned out to be the #2 team in the nation and a TERRIBLE Colorado team. I’m cautiously optimistic about this game more because of the heat and Colorado’s lack of roster depth to deal with the heat.

TCU 37
Colorado 24
But the team was learning all new systems.

FrogPreacher

TCU 55-The University of Deion 17

75 close-ups of Deion.
Morris throws 4 touchdown passes. Josh Hoover comes in and throws 2. One rushing touchdown.

Last edited:

FrogCop19

In a close study of polar opposite coaching styles, Sanders' boys come strutting out in gold and white uni's, golden helmets, shades, and swag, while Dykes and the boys come out of the tunnels ice cold and business-like. We have faced the dragon and learned, while Sanders and the Buffs truly believe they can just show up and out-athlete and out-media us.

Frogs step into the ring like a seasoned prize fighter and hit them quick and from every direction. We run tempo, then when they expect quick, we draw them off sides with a slow cadence or two. Once we get them reeling, we go tempo again and have them on their heels. Eventually, like a steamroller on a down-grade slope, we grind them down on offense and defense.

Sanders yells at a player that doesnt come off the bench to join a pre-game brawl involving half the Buffs' team and four of the Bleacher Creatures. Cooler heads prevail eventually, but Sanders offers a scholarship to one of the Creatures that lays out his deep snapper. Buffs will get lucky on a couple plays, Sanders Jr. gets a few decent scrambles, and they may score once or twice. Hell, I'll even throw in a field goal, but in the end, we've seen things they've only read about, and we've come out tempered and hungry. Steel sharpens steel (no, not THAT Steel), and we've been honed to a razor's edge.

Frogs 42
Prime Ribs : 17

Deep Purple

We’ll get burned by a couple of trick plays and it’ll be a sphincter tingler for a while, but we’ll score a couple late to win comfortably, 44-24.
Respect, '95, but I can't agree. Our sphincters will be just fine. Those Colorado boys face a much higher hill to climb that we do. And between the home crowd, the weather, the coaching, the experience factor, and the depth chart, their hill is not only higher, it's much steeper. We're gonna steamroll 'em.

SwissArmyFrog

How long has it been since we just came out firing in our opening game looking like we were already in mid-season form?

OTOH, how long has it been since we opened vs. a team where 80-90% of the team is new and has yet to play a single game together?

Anything can happen of course, but I think Frogs win big.

allclearforfrogs

Colorado comes out in all white and gold uniforms wearing shades. They're going to run a couple of trick plays on offense to try and grab momentum early which may or may not work. It will be close at halftime as Chandler settles in, but we pull away in the 2nd half with our depth.

TCU 35
CU 18

The fox broadcast is going to show a close up of Deon after nearly every play.