• The KillerFrogs

TCU v. Tech Basketball Sat @1:00pm @Daniel Meyer Coliseum

ThisIsOurTime

This game doesn't seem to be getting the attention it deserves on the board. A big game at home for the basketball team against the #10th ranked team in the country and a rival opponent. Plus, the chance for TCU to get to .500 in conference play and really make a strong case for tournament play. Fans here should be starting to get their hopes a little talking about how loud DMC will be tomorrow. Instead, it is quiet as a church mouse. Where did all that Frog factor I keep hearing about go?

BABYFACE

12493101.jpg

Screen-Shot-2016-05-04-at-9.01.22-PM-750x400.png

SuperTFrog

Frogs favored by 3. I have 4 graduates from Texas Tech staying at my house currently (I sleep with one of them). I cannot tell you how badly the frogs need to win this game. My wife actually pulls for the Frogs over Tech now, but the rest of her family are insufferable. It would be so nice to spend the rest of the weekend being able to have a smug smile the whole weekend. They are certain TCU has no chance despite the fact that we are favored in Vegas.

flyfishingfrog

Frogs favored by 3. I have 4 graduates from Texas Tech staying at my house currently (I sleep with one of them). I cannot tell you how badly the frogs need to win this game. My wife actually pulls for the Frogs over Tech now, but the rest of her family are insufferable. It would be so nice to spend the rest of the weekend being able to have a smug smile the whole weekend. They are certain TCU has no chance despite the fact that we are favored in Vegas.
So you married a red raider and her family moved in? Shocker, guess the trailer wasn’t good enough for them after tasting high society...

Purp

Sorry to hear about your diseases.

netty2424

When they leave.....
tented-house.jpg

MTfrog5

If you have tickets please use them. If you can't use them please get them in Frog hands. No need to let the trash have any room to talk about our attendance.

Show up early. Be loud. Go home and wrestle with your spouse after a big win.
If you have twitter send the AD a message and he will make sure they get to TCU fans

COWTOWN FAN

If you have tickets please use them. If you can't use them please get them in Frog hands. No need to let the trash have any room to talk about our attendance.

Show up early. Be loud. Go home and wrestle with your spouse after a big win.
I have two tickets in Sec 204 free to TCU fan. call or text 8174809690