• The KillerFrogs

TCU PHOTO

82Frog

QUOTE(TopFrog @ Jul 31 2010, 05:43 PM) [snapback]605461[/snapback]
I'll look for you on the sidelines. I see you all the time. Maybe if I shoot near you my photo quality will improve. Looking forward to trying our new Canon.

Please do Top. What Canon did you get?

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(82Frog @ Jul 31 2010, 05:51 PM) [snapback]605463[/snapback]
Please do Top. What Canon did you get?

Just a Canon 50D (we're a small newspaper ... we can't afford pricey stuff like real people). But I'm excited because of the expanded ISO to H2 which is going to be great, especially shooting in some of these high school stadiums we go to. Can't wait to start shooting games and checking out the difference.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Always like the joke, there are two photographers standing side by side. One's a newspaper photographer and the other is a parent. Know how to tell them apart? The parent has the nicer equipment.

82Frog

QUOTE(TopFrog @ Jul 31 2010, 05:55 PM) [snapback]605465[/snapback]
Always like the joke, there are two photographers standing side by side. One's a newspaper photographer and the other is a parent. Know how to tell them apart? The parent has the nicer equipment.

so true.

JugbandFrog

QUOTE(TopFrog @ Jul 31 2010, 12:46 PM) [snapback]605310[/snapback]
CJWilson1.jpg

hahaha! I remember that play and that Brilesbag that talked all that smack. Oh, what a great play.

82Frog

QUOTE(SoonerFrogs @ Jul 31 2010, 11:45 PM) [snapback]605514[/snapback]
I met 82 at Virginia last year, really nice guy.

Just don't get on my bad side!

Sooner you doing sideline at Jerryworld against OSU?

fdub

the photo of Ryan Christian at New Mexico, pulling about 8 Lobos with him, is a good one. I don't see it online, and because a loyal KFC.er took the photo, I'll leave it up to him to post it.

fdub

QUOTE(Annoying Group of 20 @ Aug 2 2010, 01:22 PM) [snapback]605915[/snapback]
TCUgame2-vi.jpg

sheesh-- we think the sunshine is bad on the field today, as it falls into the western sky;
imagine it without an upperdeck for shade?

Goo

I sufferred through alot of these games in college.
3:00 kickoff, 1-4 record, getting blown out at halftime by New Mexico or Tulane.
Every frat-dude worth a lick was partying and many never made into to game.
Place was vacant by in second half and you could pretty much hear a pin drop.
How sweet it is to see ESPN College Gameday and packed house!

tcu_rice_90_2-vi.jpg

IMG_2077-%20Record%20Attendance.JPG

IMG_2069-%20Kickoff.JPG

82Frog

QUOTE(fdub @ Aug 2 2010, 11:25 AM) [snapback]605860[/snapback]
the photo of Ryan Christian at New Mexico, pulling about 8 Lobos with him, is a good one. I don't see it online, and because a loyal KFC.er took the photo, I'll leave it up to him to post it.

this one????

p126718445-5.jpg