• The KillerFrogs

TCU mini helmets available now

gdu

Several of the polo shirts have the pedals on the right as well. And the banners installed on the light posts on Univ Drive and Bellaire Drive have them on the right side too.
Almost everything besides the helmet has them gonig the other way. That is why I will be making some stuff of my own.

gdu

gofrogs.com will still let you order 1 max (at a time, anyway). FF seems to be out.
There are now two links. One will let you order 1 at a time.

The other is unlimited but doesn't guarantee they are in stock.

http://www.footballfanatics.com/default.aspx?ctl=productDetail&category=COLLEGE_TCU_Horned_Frogs&product=Schutt_Texas_Christian_Horned_Frogs_Purple_2011_Rose_Bowl_Champions_Miniature_Replica_Helmet

http://www.footballfanatics.com/COLLEGE_TCU_Horned_Frogs/Schutt_Texas_Christian_Horned_Frogs_Purple_2011_Rose_Bowl_Champions_Miniature_Replica_Helmet_1

gdu

FWIW, there may be some full-size replicas coming out as well. They will be $150-200 and likely have the incorrect logo like the mini helmets. I will let you know when I hear more details.

TCUkanoot

FWIW, there may be some full-size replicas coming out as well. They will be $150-200 and likely have the incorrect logo like the mini helmets. I will let you know when I hear more details.

Any ideas why they're going with the incorrect logo? I'd love to get one to match the full size flying t helmet over my desk, but don't want the wrong logo'd one.

gdu

Any ideas why they're going with the incorrect logo? I'd love to get one to match the full size flying t helmet over my desk, but don't want the wrong logo'd one.
No, but laziness and being cheap would be my guesses. Unfortunate. Oh well, better than no replicas.

gdu

I guess, but can you even consider it a replica if it looks nothing like the actual helmet worn?
Eh, hardly anybody besides people like you and me would even notice. Hardly any replicas are clsoe to what they are attempting to be if you worry about details like I do.