• The KillerFrogs

TCU mini helmets available now

gdu

_602000%2fff_602980_xl.jpg

FF_602980ALT2_xl.jpg

FF_602980ALT3_xl.jpg

http://www.footballfanatics.com/COLLEGE_TCU_Horned_Frogs/Schutt_Texas_Christian_Horned_Frogs_Purple_2011_Rose_Bowl_Champions_Miniature_Replica_Helmet

http://shop.gofrogs.com/COLLEGE_TCU_Horned_Frogs/Schutt_Texas_Christian_Horned_Frogs_Purple_2011_Rose_Bowl_Champions_Miniature_Replica_Helmet

Frogenstein

I agree it is far from perfect but I would rather buy it now then want one later and not be able to find one. Besides I have spent so much money on Rose Bowl gear what is another $25 for a mini helmet?

JugbandFrog

I agree it is far from perfect but I would rather buy it now then want one later and not be able to find one. Besides I have spent so much money on Rose Bowl gear what is another $25 for a mini helmet?
Haha. True. I just received my 13-0 Nike shirt and it is nice. The lettering is first class.

Boston Frog (in Paris)

Still on the ledge
Haha. True. I just received my 13-0 Nike shirt and it is nice. The lettering is first class.
Love that shirt. It's much nicer than I expected it to be. The white jersey-style shirt I bought at the bookstore (the one with Andy's number and the Rose Bowl logo on it) is already starting to fade pretty badly, though.

The rose is going the wrong way in the Frog's mouth on the mini-helmet. I just can't get over that. frogbar, where did you find the one in that photo?

frogs9497

Several of the polo shirts have the pedals on the right as well. And the banners installed on the light posts on Univ Drive and Bellaire Drive have them on the right side too.

gdu

Love that shirt. It's much nicer than I expected it to be. The white jersey-style shirt I bought at the bookstore (the one with Andy's number and the Rose Bowl logo on it) is already starting to fade pretty badly, though.

The rose is going the wrong way in the Frog's mouth on the mini-helmet. I just can't get over that. frogbar, where did you find the one in that photo?
he's joking. That was the pic someone posted the day before the rose bowl to show what our helmet would look like.