• The KillerFrogs

TCU-KSU Women's Basketball

Rabidfrog

I find this to be very strange. My sympathy to the two young women who are injured and out for the rest of the season. However..............there are 12 other women on the roster. Wouldn't this give the opportunity for others to step up and get more playing time. Already saw that with the one individual who had only played in 3 games previously and when given the opportunity took great advantage of that.
There has to be more to the story than just the two injured players. Inquiring mind inquiring.
internet, microsoft Bing, is saying that the program "is in disarray." disturbing.

SousaFrog

There were 14 on the roster and with 3 injured they might need extra bodies to practice or extra bodies so they aren't caught in this situation again later in the season.
If I'm not mistaken, the Lady Frogs can put together a "healthy" starting 5. It's what is comprising the rest of the roster is of major concern: Currently injured / not "active", coming back from an injury, or had a major injury recently. Very unfortunate. (-_-)

LisaLT

Um, I don't get it. I've never heard of such a thing as cancelling games due to lack of players. That should never happen. This is a D1 program. How many healthy players do you need to play a game?

AroundWorldFrog

Um, I don't get it. I've never heard of such a thing as cancelling games due to lack of players. That should never happen. This is a D1 program. How many healthy players do you need to play a game?
Well, the Big 12 and every other league instituted minimum player rules during Covid.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
Having full time students as walk-ons can sometimes be a great thing.
R.540a6c45d429cc2503824ca36c55db84