• The KillerFrogs

TCU/Kstate opening line

Eight

OU gets a big piece of their D back, and I believe in Riley being an offensive genius. He thought hr could just plug and play with Rattler, but he needs to bring him along more slowly. He needs to develop that young one. They still have the biggest, meanest (dirtiest) oline in the conference. It hurts them to have those RBs out.

OU deals UT a butt whooping this weekend.

interesting that the lack of consistent production in the run game is having the impact it is on ou's offense.

without that downhill run game it isn't the same offense and the defense seems to be falling back into old habits.

this is a game without the crowd dramatically loses its luster and energy.

JugbandFrog

interesting that the lack of consistent production in the run game is having the impact it is on ou's offense.

without that downhill run game it isn't the same offense and the defense seems to be falling back into old habits.

this is a game without the crowd dramatically loses its luster and energy.
I always thought of them as a run team first, which opened up the tight end in the middle of the field, and slowed down rush for all those dang drag routes that kill LHCGP's d.

tmcats

hello, frogs. here's your starting point.

i don't believe skylar thompson plays Saturday. he took a horrific shot from the txt dude and was in a sling afterward. klieman said today that he was unsure when thompson would be back.

and yes, k-state likes to play physical. run the ball. pound the other guy when on defense.

but k-state's defense is prone to giving up big run plays. that's probably due to the dumpster fire backfield klieman cobbles together from week to week.

the offense is troubled by a new starting five along the line. but they seem to be improving albeit slowly and from a very low starting point.

tight end briley moore is a stud but the receiving corps has been less than impressive overall. deuce vaughn, the little engine that could, is a dynamic player and best when catching passes from the slot.

special teams are solid again. but punting is not up to state's past standards.

coach klieman just got a new contract. no longer the lowest-paid coach in the league, but still, at $4 million, he gets about half of herman and riley's haul.

Eight

hello, frogs. here's your starting point.

i don't believe skylar thompson plays Saturday. he took a horrific shot from the txt dude and was in a sling afterward. klieman said today that he was unsure when thompson would be back.

and yes, k-state likes to play physical. run the ball. pound the other guy when on defense.

but k-state's defense is prone to giving up big run plays. that's probably due to the dumpster fire backfield klieman cobbles together from week to week.

the offense is troubled by a new starting five along the line. but they seem to be improving albeit slowly and from a very low starting point.

tight end briley moore is a stud but the receiving corps has been less than impressive overall. deuce vaughn, the little engine that could, is a dynamic player and best when catching passes from the slot.

special teams are solid again. but punting is not up to state's past standards.

coach klieman just got a new contract. no longer the lowest-paid coach in the league, but still, at $4 million, he gets about half of herman and riley's haul.

he most likely is only half as smart as mensa so the pay disparity makes perfect sense and as far as lincoln, aside from beating kstate look at all lincoln has done in norman

tmcats

The Mask needs to weigh in on KSU.
ha, ha. our friend "the mask" is long gone. he retired from the army at ft. riley and moved to Illinois, the last i heard.

his wvu parody is epic. got the academics in a panty wad at the time. a bunch of k-state students having fun, and it was too much for the safe space cancel cultured. in case you missed it ...

Last edited:

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
The backup QB went in cold on Saturday. He gets a full week of practice, taking most of the snaps. I imagine he'll be a lot more comfortable when game time comes around.