• The KillerFrogs

TCU-Iowa State Live Blog

tcufrogprince1

Get ready for a long season. We arent used to losing and we might want to get ready. Lets just remember to support this young team. It really hurts that we have had this many selfish guys waste their grades and football careers due to careless, selfish things. These guys are young and hopefully we dont kill our recruiting class with the season we are about to have.

tcufrogprince1

Lets be real though guys, without the purple koolaid you didnt really think we had a shot, did you? Lets hope for an upset in one of our games and a win at Baylor.

tcufrogprince1

I was watching this game on a stream and even the users channel automatically changed to a blank channel over continueing the tcu game. I needed that laugh.

FrogPreacher

How much did we miss Matthew Tucker today. That didn't help.

Two long touchdown plays given up, two more turnovers inside the red zone, unreal pick 6, stupid penalties again.

A game we shouldn't have lost!

I think for me the thing about this that is so frustrating is that I become accustomed to us winning now. Team was soooo bad when I was at Brite from 78-82!!!!

berryfrog95

Defense is too focused on their running game.
This was one of the best quotes of the day.

I'm mad at so many things and I know we all are.....but that call on Mapongamchanged the game.....the BALL WAS LOOSE!! Our coaches should have challenged that call as a fumble just to buy time.....one way or another that may have calmed things down for 90 secs and got us refocused on that drive......anyway, my two sense, but we got screwed at that point in the game......defense has to play more on heels knowing they can't be as intense or aggressive, SUX!

Hunt Together

Lets be real though guys, without the purple koolaid you didnt really think we had a shot, did you? Lets hope for an upset in one of our games and a win at Baylor.

Uh, ya. Take out about 4 plays in the first half and we control the whole game. Take away a personal foul on Maponga and were down 3 and have the ball with 9 minutes left. You're crazy if you think we didn't have a shot.