• The KillerFrogs

TCU hater, Kansas but really UT [ Finebaum ] Big Steaming Pile: Jamie Dixon should at least consider UCLA HC job

4 Oaks Frog

Did not take the bate. Did not click. Will not click any headline that remotely smells of Muck. Muck and the Startlegram are dead to me. Suggest that all Frogs take the same attitude...just a suggestion...
GO FROGS!
BEAT EVERYBODY!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe] & Muck

HFrog1999

giphy.gif

H0RNEDFR0G

I saw the article in my google news feed this morning. Even without the author listed I knew who wrote it. Came to KFC to see if someone posted a synopsis, so I didn't have to give him a click. I was really proud to see that it hadn't even been posted here. Came back just now and here it is, with no synopsis, daring the frog faithful to click it. SMDH.

G

Ghost of Tobys Business College

Muck should really look for a new career... like in waste management. That way he can pick up garbage instead of writing it.

If you morons would actually read the article, he’s calling out the so called TCU fans for not showing up on senior night to say goodbye to two kids who have given their all to TCU the past four years.

He’s saying that Dixon should be annoyed that the crowds have been so pathetic, and wouldn’t be surprised if he at least considered going to a school that shows up for basketball games.

But no, it’s far easier to just read a headline and make a judgment based on a tiny amount of information instead of actually reading something.

And some of you consider yourselves educated. What an embarrassment.

AroundWorldFrog

If you morons would actually read the article, he’s calling out the so called TCU fans for not showing up on senior night to say goodbye to two kids who have given their all to TCU the past four years.

He’s saying that Dixon should be annoyed that the crowds have been so pathetic, and wouldn’t be surprised if he at least considered going to a school that shows up for basketball games.

But no, it’s far easier to just read a headline and make a judgment based on a tiny amount of information instead of actually reading something.

You read it? And who's the moron?

YA

shut up steel and go back to the hole you crawled out of

BABYFACE

It is fine to call fans because they didn’t decide to show up for senior night because of disappointment in the way season has ended up. That isn’t the problem. The issue is Mac always wants to send TCU coaches to other programs with the article premise being: hit his ceiling here, needs change of scenery, fans aren’t making it worth HC’s worthwhile,