• The KillerFrogs

TCU Football Coach Delivers Strong Speech About Consent And Sexual Harassment

Horny4TCU

They need to keep a stack of consent contracts next to every players bed.

All joking aside, I hate that KB is here and that we now have articles focusing on consent and TCU football players. We are gonna be under a microscope from here on out, so everyone better be on their best behavior. Any issue, no matter how small, is going to be amplified by that much. Hope KB is worth it Sonny. In my mind, KB has 1 year to prove himself.

Eight

All joking aside, I hate that KB is here and that we now have articles focusing on consent and TCU football players. We are gonna be under a microscope from here on out, so everyone better be on their best behavior. Any issue, no matter how small, is going to be amplified by that much. Hope KB is worth it Sonny. In my mind, KB has 1 year to prove himself.

that is article, singular and don't really care what someone on the internet writes, especially myself

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Indeed. Funny that "Ken" wasn't the one giving the speech.

Perhaps if we disguise him as a large, ambulatory asparagus, people won't notice he's on the TCU payroll..

mcdaddy

Lead on