• The KillerFrogs

TCU could be destination for transferring Duke center

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Former 5-Star Center Marques Bolden Reportedly to Transfer from Duke Blue Devils
Bleacher Report8 hours ago
According to Rowe, he is expected to transfer to TCU, SMU or Texas, which are all closer to his Dallas home than Durham, North Carolina. Randal Kennedy of Scout also reported on the impending ...

Sources: Duke C Marques Bolden pondering a transfer
CBS Sports4 hours ago
Duke Center Marques Bolden will transfer this offseason, according to sources. The big man from Desoto, TX was ranked 15th nationally coming out of high school but never lived ...

TRF51

Since he would have to sit out a year I am guessing that would not affect any of the new people we have coming in?

Purp

Is he any good? I take transfers with a grain of salt.
IIRC, he was the top ranked center in the nation for last year's freshman class. He was slowed this year by foot/ankle injuries and fell behind others on the Duke depth chart as a result. Sounds like he's still good.

f_399

It doesn't take much at all to get knocked off the rotation at Duke: a bunch of 5* players there.. So that doesn't bother me.
It's also a program that probably see's one and done players so a backup could probably get playing time... unless they get another one and done ahead of him lol