• The KillerFrogs

TCU/Baylor Tix

Purp

Good price for those seats. What about the parking? Sec 233 or 235?
I think parking in people's yards across the street from the lot goes for $40 - $50 so that's probably fair value for the parking pass.

I'm not trying to recover all my money. Just happy to have people in them willing to bring Baylor hate. @StrikerTek may have a use for all of them.

WhatTheFrog

I have my tickets and parking, I was just saying that's a great price for the tickets and it is for the parking as well. I hope it works out where StrikerTek can get those from you.

If you're in Sec 233, do you see the guy that does the "Roll the chains!" chant on 1st downs? If so, did you see him slinging beer all over his friends and neighbors a couple of games ago? He didn't even realize it until it was too late. That was pretty damn funny.

Purp

I have my tickets and parking, I was just saying that's a great price for the tickets and it is for the parking as well. I hope it works out where StrikerTek can get those from you.

If you're in Sec 233, do you see the guy that does the "Roll the chains!" chant on 1st downs? If so, did you see him slinging beer all over his friends and neighbors a couple of games ago? He didn't even realize it until it was too late. That was pretty damn funny.
I see him often, but didn't notice the beer slinging. Maniac sits down there. Maybe he got a beer bath.

BearlyAFrog

I have 4 tix and a parking pass in the tennis lot that I can't use this weekend. If nobody here wants to buy them it will be your fault if Baylor people are in those seats. Any takers?

Seats are midway up the east side 2nd level around the 40 yard line.

Still available?