• The KillerFrogs

T-Shirt Contest!!! Guess the TCU/KU Score

41-0.
290 rushing. coach p goes out of his way for a shutout, while showcasing a prolific offence. i have at least one reason why that might be.

And the winner is.....finafrog! Predicted the shut out and got within 2 points! Not a bad guess on the rushing yards either. (PM me your T-Shirt size and mailing address)

Shout out to the following who predicted the shutout!!!
  • finafrog
  • Frogo
  • Horney for TCU
  • Instafrog

And let’s not forget that for the majority of the game, Horned Frog defense held the Jayhawks to NEGATIVE yardage. KU did set a Big 12 record............for bad offense....21 total yards.

Beat Iowa State!!!!!

Frogo

And the winner is.....finafrog! Predicted the shut out and got within 2 points! Not a bad guess on the rushing yards either. (PM me your T-Shirt size and mailing address)

• finafrog
  • Frogo
  • Horney for TCU
  • Instafrog

And let’s not forget that for the majority of the game, Horned Frog defense held the Jayhawks to NEGATIVE yardage. KU did set a Big 12 record............for bad offense....21 total yards.

Beat Iowa State!!!!!

Tooting my own horn? Umm, ...shamelessly, yes: I am also the only one I think who predicted fewer than 100 yards rushing.

Horny4TCU

• finafrog
  • Frogo
  • Horney for TCU
  • Instafrog

Beat Iowa State!!!!!

I said 45-0, but forgot to do the tiebreaker... SMH.