• The KillerFrogs

Streaming Options for tonight's game?

tcumaniac

Any local folks with direct Tv figure out how to record the game? Still showing up on my guide as being on channel 669, which isn’t a channel I have.

PhillyFrog

Nope, incorrect. If you sign up for Core or higher with the sports pack add on, you’ll get 5 days free and the TCU game will be available to you on no less than 5 regional sports networks that ARE NOT in your region, but that you can access out of market via the sports pack. I’m literally doing this right now, it works flawlessly.

I don't normally pay attention to shirtless persons, but I just now tried this advice and it works OK for me.

This may be our family's first step to cutting the cord. I've been writing $300 checks each month to Comcast and they never send me any thank you notes.

ECoastFrog

Nope, incorrect. If you sign up for Core or higher with the sports pack add on, you’ll get 5 days free and the TCU game will be available to you on no less than 5 regional sports networks that ARE NOT in your region, but that you can access out of market via the sports pack. I’m literally doing this right now, it works flawlessly.

Thanks do much for posting this. I can now see the game in NH!!!!

Appreciate you taking the time to spell it all out.

GO FROGS!!

Smitty

Why isnt the fox sports app streaming this? It seems to be streaming every other game thats on the fox sports channels

Smitty

Or go with Hulu … you don't need a sports package. Only thing you don't get is the NFLN and Red Zone … being much more of a college FB fan, can live without them.

Can someone help out my dumb a__ and explain to do this on the hulu app? Really struggling over here ‍♂️

SnoSki

Really frustrated I couldn’t get the game on my Roku tonight. The fox sports Roku app seems to have different offerings than the Fox sports GO iPhone app.

Found the game on my iPhone without issue but the Roku app didn’t carry the FSN/FSSW channel today like it usually does. So weird.

SnoSki

Why isnt the fox sports app streaming this? It seems to be streaming every other game thats on the fox sports channels
The game wasn’t appearing on my fox sports roku app.

BTN, FS1, FS2 all there but not FSSW or any alternates.

It was there however on foxsportsgo.com and in the iPhone app.