• The KillerFrogs

Spring Game Thread

McFroggin

Thanks! That was a good throw by Black and catch by Seals! I saw the catch was somewhat contested but I couldn’t tell how surprised the defense was. Or how Seals lined up. Surprised we showed that in the spring game.

Looked like it would have been incomplete if Seals didn’t have a red jersey on.

purpleshades

I heard we sat some o-lineman too? I hope so, because what was out there was hammered dog scat. QB's constantly under pressure. I hope we have something better in terms of the o-line for the fall, cause if not, it is going to be disastrous.
Hejny will have to play if we don’t get significantly better up front. His dual threat ability will take pressure off of what might be a developmental offensive line.

ShreveFrog

Interesting that Lemmermann (#1 in nation) signed to kick for us one year after Sempebwa (5 star) signed with the Frogs and looks good (!) Weird thing is Lemmermann is on the roster (early enrollee?) but we didn't see him at the spring game (or did we???). But we did see Sempebwa kick in the spring game, but I don't see him on the roster?

Last edited:

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
I am going to hope the new defense is worth a couple of extra wins. 8-4.

We just got better on the OL. A wild card is the QB play and hate that Hoover did not go through spring. Another is the new conference landscape and navigating that.

CryptoMiner

Interesting that Lemmermann (#1 in nation) signed to kick for us one year after Sempebwa (5 star) signed with the Frogs and looks good (!) Weird thing is Lemmermann is on the roster (early enrollee?) but we didn't see him at the spring game (or did we???). But we did see Sempebwa kick in the spring game, but I don't see him on the roster?
Kyle is not an early enrollee and will start work-outs this summer. All signees are on the roster. Sempebwa is a walk-on.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
That's what I am afraid of.
I think we have a new head coach here after 2026, Maybe 2025.
Well, Sonny has incinerated all of the good will he had going for him. I feel little but indifference at this point. A miserable and disappointing season starts the burners on his seat, and if they need volunteers to shovel coal...

CryptoMiner

Well, Sonny has incinerated all of the good will he had going for him. I feel little but indifference at this point. A miserable and disappointing season starts the burners on his seat, and if they need volunteers to shovel coal...
Ha, good luck finding a replacement if that happens. Dykes has plenty credibility and good will left.

Toad Jones

I just don't know. I just don't know what to think about our head coach. Part of me wants him to succeed and part of me says, but I don't read anything positive, just some small bleeps here and there. It does not build a positive picture, mainly b/c we haven't seen any yet! I like the recruiting angle of kids in the local area, but so far the picture is incomplete, blurry, and waiting for some positive foundation. Something to build on! It's like the cake mix wasn't mixed correctly. This NIL thing with these kids today, what.. IS.. the right formula to succeed? Really!! So many of these youngsters today are confused and demanding. Narcissistic attitude is a priority and with many of them, ...If... if they don't receive enough, they want to run off, thinking they'll find it somewhere else. How do you build on that??..!!! I completely understand why Saban wanted out. The way I see it, likely, it's likely going to get worse and stay that way for a .. LONG ..time. Society has cancer. Cancer doesn't happen overnight and usually takes a long time to cure.