• The KillerFrogs

Sports Blaze: TCU should enjoy the NIT because they will not be back anytime soon

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
TCU.jpg

Sports Blaze: TCU should enjoy the NIT because they will not be back anytime soon

Holden Walter-Warner

The TCU Horned Frogs played in the NIT Championship Game on Thursday night.

A fan would not have been wrong to tune out as soon as the second half began, though. TCU romped the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets, winning 88-56.

The Horned Frogs were four-point favorites, but this demolition was entirely unexpected.

Read more at http://www.thesportsblaze.com/tcu-nit-championship-game/22540

JogginFrog

The grammar in the body, on the other hand...

Yeah, it's bad. Even the phrase "romped the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets...." I've never seen that usage. The Frogs romped over the Yellow Jackets, yes. The game was a romp, sure. But romping the Jackets?

Maybe that's a case for Old Greg.

Old Greg

Yeah, it's bad. Even the phrase "romped the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets...." I've never seen that usage. The Frogs romped over the Yellow Jackets, yes. The game was a romp, sure. But romping the Jackets?

Maybe that's a case for Old Greg.
Wanna go to a club where people wee on each other? Do you like Bailey's?

French Frog

100%

The grammar in the body, on the other hand...

"The star of the NIT Championship Game was Kenrich Williams. The guard scored 25 points and grabbed 12 rebounds, all while snatching three steals."

This wording conveys that KW managed to simultaneously make three steals, grab twelve rebounds and score twenty-five points. That's unpossible.
Oh, I just read the headline. Isn't that right?

Latest posts