• The KillerFrogs

Some Bear fans show interest in CGP as DC

82 Frog Fever

Some Frog fans have shown interested in Dave Aranda as DC.
I’d definitely be interested in Aranda as DC, and it seems like it would be possible.
He was a pretty darn good DC. His DC credentials are what got him the BU job.
However, his one and only head coaching job was more or less a failure. I doubt any P5 school would consider him as a serious candidate for HC.

Last edited:

Toad Jones

Gary will politely turn down any coordinator job. Don't blame him for that statement b/c he still has the tools to be a head coach. Gary understands why he was asked to leave, and I don't think he will make them again. This is the year he becomes a head coach again. Had dinner with his/ his grandkids, as I often do on Friday nights. Jett his oldest grandson is a spittin' imagine and no doubt his bloodline., Jett loves baseball and possesses a good swing. He'll be the tallest kid in the family, for sure. Probably around 6'2.

'll go on record and say when Gary is offered to coach again, he will be better than his years at TCU. Loosing, then realizing why, is the best teacher that I can think of! Many if not all aspects of your profession are realized, and greatly improved upon. That's just the way it is!

Last edited:

vicarfrog

Fire!!! Kill it with Fire.

Happy The Thing GIF

Prince of Purpoole II

Reigning Smartarse
Gary will politely turn down any coordinator job. Don't blame him for that statement b/c he still has the tools to be a head coach. Gary understands why he was asked to leave, and I don't think he will make them again. This is the year he becomes a head coach again. Had dinner with his/ his grandkids, as I often do on Friday nights. Jett his oldest grandson is a spittin' imagine and no doubt his bloodline., Jett loves baseball and possesses a good swing. He'll be the tallest kid in the family, for sure. Probably around 6'2. I'll go on record and say he'll be a good one, too.
When offered and accepted.
Absolutely no snark in this question: Will GP interview for HC jobs now? Bc last cycle he refused