• The KillerFrogs

So who's going to NYC?

pgdaly84

Would love to go. The wife said it was either the NIT or Omaha if the Frogs make it, not both. Holding off for the hopeful Omaha trip.

Froglaw

My sister (TCU 78) and I are going.

Funny she was never much of a sports fan. Of course, TCU 1975 to 1978 were not banner years for the Frogs in its major sports.

So I'll be at Sardies Monday night if anyone wants to buy me a nice glass of Chianti!

stbrab

My sister (TCU 78) and I are going.

Funny she was never much of a sports fan. Of course, TCU 1975 to 1978 were not banner years for the Frogs in its major sports.

So I'll be at Sardies Monday night if anyone wants to buy me a nice glass of Chianti!
Sardi's is one of my wife's favorite places in NY...mine too as a matter of fact. Hope you have a great time!

Cheers!

Pharm Frog

Taking a short ride on Metro North from Fairfield CT. That way I can consume adult beverages. Anyone else?

Interesting. Mrs Pharm and I were house shopping in and around Fairfield back in 2007 when my company asked me to take a position in the corporate office in Manhattan. Very nice place. Might have done it if they had retained their COLA adjustment on relo. Without that it made no sense.