• The KillerFrogs

So this is what the Fiesta Bowl should have felt like....

GothamFrog

This was seriously one of the most gratifying victories I've experienced in the past decade. The loss to Boise in the Fiesta Bowl was really tough to swallow so going into this game I had deep hopes of rectifying that loss. Breaking all of Boise's streaks, evening our series with them 2-2, and doing it in our rebuilding year giving our team their swagger back and some confidence going into the final games of the year (and next year)... This win makes the season a major success in my mind. And it completely wipes out any disappointment from the Baylor and SMU losses. Sure, it would be great to be 10-0 right now, but Im really proud of this team. This game showed that they are a special group. Can't say enough about it. HUGE victory.

Horny4TCU

This was seriously one of the most gratifying victories I've experienced in the past decade. The loss to Boise in the Fiesta Bowl was really tough to swallow so going into this game I had deep hopes of rectifying that loss. Breaking all of Boise's streaks, evening our series with them 2-2, and doing it in our rebuilding year giving our team their swagger back and some confidence going into the final games of the year (and next year)... This win makes the season a major success in my mind. And it completely wipes out any disappointment from the Baylor and SMU losses. Sure, it would be great to be 10-0 right now, but Im really F'ing proud of this team. This game showed that they are a special group. Can't say enough about it. HUGE victory.

AMEN!!!!

ShreveFrog

This win feels better than Fiesta Bowl win would have felt because:

1) it was in their house and they're ranked #5, and talking BCS again, and piss on the MWC for moving the game to prop up Boise.
2) I expected us to win Fiesta; today has that upset feel to it (though we proved this time we're the better team.)

GothamFrog

I had this thought earlier. Better game than Rose Bowl, just didn't mean as much

True, today wasn't as historic as winning the Grandaddy of Them All, but I think it ranks up there as on of the most impressive wins in TCU's history given a) Boise's dominance at home since 1998, b) Kellen Moore just became the winningest QB in FBS history, and c) TCU officially goes out of their non-AQ era as top dog (over Boise, in my opinion). Pretty historic run for the Frogs through the WAC-CUSA-MWC. Now, lets take care of business these next two weeks and hope Houston slips up!