• The KillerFrogs

So it looks like BYU, Cal and Lamar?

TCU2012

Surely, with some of their fans thinking that way.
In fairness, some of them are reasonable and/or confident. Those, however, weren't trying to bash us as irrelevant.

713frog

"TCU should be trying to play the Texas Longhorns if they want to prove something in the State of Texas. They've only beaten the 'Horns once in the last 28 years (or something that ridiculous) and lost 20+ straight at one point in the series.

I think their Offense is average without under-rated, 3-year starting QB Andy Dalton calling the shots and he'll be very hard to replace.

Their Defense returns five starters, but still will be highly-rated (or over-hyped, take your pick) in the preseason.

I see a team building a well-deserved rep that scares opposing teams into being over-cautious and conservative...but you just have to punch a team like that in the face. Fresno tries to be the same way with less-spectacular results. You just have to hit a wannabe-bully in the face and out-physical them. Out-smarting them should be no problem"

that's my favorite

Army Frog Fan

"TCU should be trying to play the Texas Longhorns if they want to prove something in the State of Texas. They've only beaten the 'Horns once in the last 28 years (or something that ridiculous) and lost 20+ straight at one point in the series.

I think their Offense is average without under-rated, 3-year starting QB Andy Dalton calling the shots and he'll be very hard to replace.

Their Defense returns five starters, but still will be highly-rated (or over-hyped, take your pick) in the preseason.

I see a team building a well-deserved rep that scares opposing teams into being over-cautious and conservative...but you just have to punch a team like that in the face. Fresno tries to be the same way with less-spectacular results. You just have to hit a wannabe-bully in the face and out-physical them. Out-smarting them should be no problem"

that's my favorite

So what happened in Reno last year Cal fan? Have a tough time "out-physicaling" Nevada?

McFroggin

I'm confused by this BYU thing. I thought CGP was upset at BYU for going independent and leaving the MWC and us stranded. Now all is forgiven? We go on to the Big East so all is ok? Everyone was mentioning just a few months ago that we would never play BYU again. Wow, really? Our not playing BYU streak ended quickly.

Limey Frog

I'm confused by this BYU thing. I thought CGP was upset at BYU for going independent and leaving the MWC and us stranded. Now all is forgiven? We go on to the Big East so all is ok? Everyone was mentioning just a few months ago that we would never play BYU again. Wow, really? Our not playing BYU streak ended quickly.

Beggars, choosers, yadda, yadda...

Latest posts