• The KillerFrogs

So Christian's Goal of 17

LVfrog

First off, CJC isn't going anywhere and his recruiting is where? The best player on the team didn't play one minute this year. To Top, you need guys that can score if you know what I mean.

cdsfrog

First off, CJC isn't going anywhere and his recruiting is where? The best player on the team didn't play one minute this year. To Top, you need guys that can score if you know what I mean.

how many losses do we give him? At this rate TCU will win 6 or 7 games in 2012

LVfrog

TCU won't hire BCG, simple as that. He would be an upgrade but with his history I can't see the school hiring him.

cdsfrog

If things stay the way they are now we are going to be looking at 60 losses in the next 3 years. that's not going to cut it

freebird

If they get more than 13 right now I will be surprised, 15 shocked.

What was already going to be a sleepy atmosphere
...The crowd here is of no help to TCU, who is reeling early. There are maybe 450 people in attendance

Four days after one of its worst offensive performances of the season, UNLV had one of its best in a 94-79 rout of TCU on Wednesday night at Daniel-Meyer Coliseum.

11 wins this year

We get one more win ...this weekend.
But it is a home game for Wyoming?

danielboxerdog

I don't think anyone has said they quit on him. I think most are saying the team just isn't good and the program has shown zero progress in its third season under CJC.

+1
I have been to a couple of games and if this was a NBA Team he would have already been fired!
The Frogs seem to have no rhythm or chemistry out there. Call it a lack of preparation or bad coaching
it is what it is.... bad basketball! Personally... I wanted the Frogs to show us they could go .500 in the MWC
this year but it appears that is not going to happen. Now I hope they go .500 from here on out and after last
nights performance (I was there with my son) I'm getting the feeling I will be disappointed.

danielboxerdog

TCU won't hire BCG, simple as that. He would be an upgrade but with his history I can't see the school hiring him.

Why not... If you'r referring to the alcohol deal when did we change from TCU to TBU?
If Dallas can give a key to the city to Dog Beater (Vick) then we sure can give th "G Man"
another opportunity!

LVfrog

Why not... If you'r referring to the alcohol deal when did we change from TCU to TBU?
If Dallas can give a key to the city to Dog Beater (Vick) then we sure can give th "G Man"
another opportunity!

What makes you think we would hire BCG? Has our Ath. Dept. shown a willingness to hire someone who has the baggage that he has. BCG could give the program a needed shot in the arm but I don't think we would ever hire him.