• The KillerFrogs

Snyder's grandson dies at 22

Austintxfrog94

My lord that is horrible news. I don't understand it when young folks leave this life and try to not ponder it too long with my small finite mind. Prayers to the Snyder family.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Wes, I always appreciate your vulnerability and openness in the subject. Ever since I lost my dad unexpectedly (56, not 20s obviously) I ask myself the same thing almost daily.
Thanks Andrew

There is nothing easy about any of this

We live our lives knowing that our parents will go before us and are never prepared when that moment comes.

The Snyder’s raised that boy with the high hopes and expectations that any parent would have for their child but nothing they read or studied during their lives, ever prepared them for the loss of their son. For that, they have to feel their way through it and that’s where the struggle comes into play

Last edited:

tcudoc

Thanks Andrew

There is nothing easy about any of this

We live our lives knowing that our parents will go before us and are never prepared when that moment comes.

The Snyder’s raised that boy with the high hopes and expectations that any parent would have for their child but nothing they read or studied during their lives, ever prepared them for the loss of their son. For that, they have to feel their way through it and that’s where the struggle comes into play
Probably my biggest fear in life is that I will outlive my kids or my wife.

Purp

Stop exercising, hit the bottle and eat bacon at every meal. You can live worry-free.
My granddad has a brother who checks all those boxes. He's in his 90s and cancer couldn't kill him. I think genetics plays more of a role than anyone realizes. Plus, I'm convinced bacon isn't actually bad for us.