• The KillerFrogs

SMU = Transfer U

If SMU is transfer U I would like for TCU to do the same. They got some serious WR talent or their WR coach is way better than TCUs WR coach (getting separation and catching the ball at the high point)

Those SMU WRs, linebackers, and QB played very well... all transfers I believe.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Did you watch the post game press conference? I'm not making this stuff up. It's close to ver batum what Gary said.

So just for clarification, are you calling our coach a liar, or lazy, or a lazy liar?
I highly recommend you, and everyone else, not pay any attention to what GP says at any time when he is assessing the media. None of it is informative, accurate or for your benefit. That’s just the way he is and the way he is always going to be.

ShreveFrog

Buechele would not have come to TCU because Texas would've made him sit a year. No way they release him to a conference rival and allow immediate eligibility (as KSU allowed with Delton).

ECM

Buechele would not have come to TCU because Texas would've made him sit a year. No way they release him to a conference rival and allow immediate eligibility (as KSU allowed with Delton).
Could Texas block him from immediate eligibility as a grad transfer?

ShreveFrog

Could Texas block him from immediate eligibility as a grad transfer?

In conference, yes. That was my understanding with Delton. KSU had to release him for immediate play at TCU.
OU grudgingly let their qb Kendall transfer and play immediately for WVU.

MTfrog5

In conference, yes. That was my understanding with Delton. KSU had to release him for immediate play at TCU.
OU grudgingly let their qb Kendall transfer and play immediately for WVU.
I think public pressure would have got to Texas and they would have released him. Being a grad transfer changes everything imo

mathman

Thought a grad transfer could play immediately so I googled it. Here is what I found.
The simplest way to get around the rule is to graduate first. If a player graduates with college eligibility remaining, they can play elsewhere right away. ... A few players graduate after two years of playing, and they can play immediately, too. Grad transfers need to enroll like regular students.May 9, 2018

ShreveFrog

It may be a Big 12 rule that the school has to release the student/athlete to an in-conference school. I know I read that about Delton/KSU and Kendall/OU.

H0RNEDFR0G

I highly recommend you, and everyone else, not pay any attention to what GP says at any time when he is assessing the media. None of it is informative, accurate or for your benefit. That’s just the way he is and the way he is always going to be.

So when he tells the media that the other coach had his signals, and it looks like the other coach had his signals, I should ignore him, he's just lying. Got it, thank you.

Could you please elucidate this strategy of lying to the media about having your signals stolen?

Eight

So when he tells the media that the other coach had his signals, and it looks like the other coach had his signals, I should ignore him, he's just lying. Got it, thank you.

Could you please elucidate this strategy of lying to the media about having your signals stolen?

only the man behind the purple curtain really can answer that question and he never really answers any questions