• The KillerFrogs

Smew is Now a Must-Win

ReservoirFrog

Good to see us favored by more than last year. This move to the ACC is a nightmare (WTH were those presidents thinking) and with the series potentially ending there is more on the line than ever.

Every freaking week there is another article about another $100mm being donated over there. We need to make it stop before it gets out of hand. Statement game here for Sonny and I think he knows it.

Eight

Good to see us favored by more than last year. This move to the ACC is a nightmare (WTH were those presidents thinking) and with the series potentially ending there is more on the line than ever.

Every freaking week there is another article about another $100mm being donated over there. We need to make it stop before it gets out of hand. Statement game here for Sonny and I think he knows it.

curious, how does a frog win stop smu billionaire boosters from donating to their athletic program?

Horny4TCU

curious, how does a frog win stop smu billionaire boosters from donating to their athletic program?
By stealing their daughters.

64ecec9d-ad22-427b-874e-1fcc5f334a0b_text.gif

Chieves

I think the idea of a "must-win" is a really stupid concept in a season as short as football.

Like, yes, duh! You would prefer to win the games! That's why there's a sport in the first place!

Peacefrog

Degenerate

Lol.

Frog Attack II

Meh... how many hundreds of millions of $'s has TAMU sponsors thrown at their coaching over the last 15 years with a lot of 6-6 to show for it? Let SMU be dumb too.

Big Frog II

Tell me you're a troll without telling me you're a troll.

H0RNEDFR0G

They're forgoing $40 million a year by giving their money away to join ACC for 9 years, they're going to be attempting to climb out of a $360 million hole when compared to their competition.

We already spent $164 million on our stadium in 2023 ($232 inflation adjusted) in 2010-12, another $100 million in 2020. $72 million in 2015 to Schollmaier, $10 million in renovations to Lupton. They need a new coach, Rhett Lashlee is going to get destroyed in ACC - need to pay around $5 million a year for that.

The way I see it, they're in about a billion dollar hole to get to our level, so they better raise a lot more money,

Desperation seems to be running amuck among the Phoney Ponies.

Nine years without a single conference payout. The ACC will have

likely dissolved long before then. Pathetic

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1

Remind me, which game do we not need to win?