• The KillerFrogs

Sideline Reporter

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Agree. You want to be a respected reporter that doesn't get harassed, then don't dress like a hooker. I can't believe this is even a story. I've got three daughters and if any of them were in the exact same situation, their mother and I would tell them they got exactly what they were asking for. Doesn't mean the Jets's people weren't also in the wrong though.

Saw an interview with her today and she was saying how she wants to be treated professionally, then I saw how she dresses in the locker room ... come on. You want to be treated professionally then look and act professional. She is all about her, not about being a professional reporter.

frogbyproxy

Saw an interview with her today and she was saying how she wants to be treated professionally, then I saw how she dresses in the locker room ... come in. You want to be treated professionally then look and act professional. She is all about her, not about being a professional reporter.

I’m not saying I would google her pictures because I am too old and crusty to do those things! :tongue: But if I did I would probably find a million pic’s of her in swimsuits and the tightest clothes I have ever seen on a reporter. :rolleyes: She needs to put some loose clothes on that doesn’t portray her as a hooker. That is if I would google her :biggrin: