• The KillerFrogs

Shout out to the Munday Moguls

PurplePutt

side note: Dee Paul a Jr QB and Blanford Paul a Sr OL/DL are sons of Blanford Paul who was a starting RB for the Frogs back in the early 80s. Blanford Sr. died in a car accident in the late 90s when the kids were real young. Dee has won 4 gold medals at the state track meet as a freshman and sophomore. Don't know if he is D1 material but he is dominant in Class A. Dee scored 4 TDs and averaged 14 yards per carry in last weeks semi-final win. Included was a 92 yard int return.

FenwayFrog

One of my employees was a Running Back at Munday and he is apparently related to a bunch of the current team. He is pretty fired up about the team this year. His nephew is the running back.

PurplePutt

One of my employees was a Running Back at Munday and he is apparently related to a bunch of the current team. He is pretty fired up about the team this year. His nephew is the running back.

They have 3 kids who get most of the work at RB. Roddrick Taylor, Tyrone Neskorick, and Jake Myers. I would guess you are talking about someone related to Myers? There are a bunch of them there.

BogeyGolf7

Munday beat Windthorst a couple weeks ago to end their season. Someone from the Munday sideline rolled a couple basketballs across the field to say move on to the next sport

Windthorst folks thought it was poor sportsmanship. It sounds pretty damn funny to me