• The KillerFrogs

Seven Years Ago Today

MTfrog5

Remember Patterson talking about how the front desk got a lot of complaints that night from TCU players going nuts. Can’t remember who it was from here that bought roses and took them to the New Mexico game the next day

The Princess and I stayed up late and watched this thing. We went absolutely nuts when Nevada won. Opened a bottle of champagne and started planning he trip to Pasadena.

Chico Dusty

I was at a bar in Atlanta and saw the highlights flash on the screen and couldn’t believe it. I was going nuts. Had some celebratory shots. Great night.

tetonfrog

Didn't Kyle miss another on the blue turf against us the next year? That dude cost them two chances at a national title.

God Bless Him.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Mrs. Brewingfrog and I watched Boise take the lead, and threw in the towel. We hit the sack and slept nicely... Until some far more dedicated Frogs woke us hours later with a phone call that I really couldn't figure out for all the yelling.

Upon understanding what all the hubbub was about, we got up, turned on the TV, and savored some fine booze while watching the highlights.

Zubaz

Didn't Kyle miss another on the blue turf against us the next year? That dude cost them two chances at a national title.

God Bless Him.
No, that was a DIFFERENT inept Boise kicker, Dan Goodale.

Of note though, remember when we beat Boise 17-16 in 2008? A certain kicker named Brotzman missed a short field goal in the fourth in that game as well.