• The KillerFrogs

Season Ticket Renewal

HFrog12

Hmm. I don't know the answer to this because I attended games last season, but I was under the same impression that you were.

Can you tell where that 28% difference is coming from? Is that approximately the amount of donations attached to the tickets? With the base cost of tickets being $300 and the majority of seat donations ranging from $75 to $150 per seat, that math would somewhat make sense.

Sounds like they only rolled over the cost of the ticket, and expect you to make the attached donations again, which goes against what my expectation would have been too. Like you said, I was under the impression that people that paid for their tickets, but opted out last year would get credit for the entire amount, including the donation.

Let me know what you find out.

So I paid the cost of my tickets, parking etc., but not my yearly commitment to pay off club donation. Frog Club had it right. Bad accounting on my end. All is good. If you paid in full last year and deferred then it should be taken care of for this year.

Spike

Question, and apologize if already discussed, but I was under the impression that the opt out of last year would be fully applied to 2021, donations and all? Last year I opted out and paid my full application fee, yet when this renewal came I only go a credit for like 72% of the application total. Before I call the ticket office is there an easy explanation for this? Thanks in advance.

7th game probably a factor.