• The KillerFrogs

screw matt jennings

CMcFrog

It's not even accurate. Alabama is the leader for Eddie Smith's services. Didn't Devin have to decommit because of a coaching conflict rule?
And we asked Henry to look elsewhere. So, we lost Allen to Tenne$$ee and $mith to Alabama. Whooptie do.

Edit: I'm having trouble with the S on my keyboard. $orry.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
That escalated quickly.
hx12erb.gif

Eight

there is no purpose for the article other that to throw [ Finebaum ] at tcu.

he want to write about the listenbee lawsuit, fine, that to some extent is news, but this is nothing more than made up [ Finebaum ]

Bob

It's not even accurate. Alabama is the leader for Eddie Smith's services. Didn't Devin have to decommit because of a coaching conflict rule?
And we asked Henry to look elsewhere. So, we lost Allen to Tenne$$ee and $mith to Alabama. Whooptie do.

Edit: I'm having trouble with the S on my keyboard. $orry.
Well $hip.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
No news, certainly not to get upset about. Sometimes, just because something is out there and visible to anyone, we assume everyone is going to see it. I think people are overestimating the readership reach of this one piece versus dozens of other (mostly) positive pieces of literature.

Zubaz

I mean, you want them to pretend that we didn't have anyone decommit?

Imagine getting that upset at a recruiting article.

Eight

I mean, you want them to pretend that we didn't have anyone decommit?

Imagine getting that upset at a recruiting article.

never said that. half the article is made up [ Finebaum ] as he doesn't say why phillips could not sign with tcu and we basically encouraged henry to look around and why write it at all?

it is made up [ Finebaum ] and notice that you don't see any other articles about of the same type about any other program.

4 Oaks Frog

screw his sec loving, bon appetit writing, wanna be sports writing ass

nice freaking hatchet job you prick and get mensa's junk out of your mouth

https://www.diehards.com/tcu/tcu-recruiting-2018-national-signing-day-decommitments

Agree 1000%. Who could give to [ Finebaum ]s what the arsehole has to say. He is a weak suck in everything he attempts to write, and always has [ Finebaum ] to talk about the Frogs.

Spit Blood~~<~< and [Baylor asshoe] & matt jennings!!