• The KillerFrogs

Scalise named honorary LSU CWS coach after shooting

Ron Swanson

Maybe I just saw the wrong guy, but wasn't he wearing a ULL jersey at the practice?

If so, I'm guessing he went to ULL and not LSU? I keep seeing all these LSU things being done for him, but wouldn't that be like doing a bunch of UT-centric things for a TCU fan?

Maybe he did go to LSU and I'm way off base though.

French Frog

Maybe I just saw the wrong guy, but wasn't he wearing a ULL jersey at the practice?

If so, I'm guessing he went to ULL and not LSU? I keep seeing all these LSU things being done for him, but wouldn't that be like doing a bunch of UT-centric things for a TCU fan?

Maybe he did go to LSU and I'm way off base though.
Congressman Scalise is a graduate of Louisiana State University. He received his B.S. in Computer Science in 1989 with a minor in Political Science. per: https://scalise.house.gov/about-me/biography

NYC Horned Frog

Somewhat related. My Dad called me and said that on Fox News there was a guy being interviewed during the baseball game with a TCU jersey on. Did anyone see that or know who it was? My guess is he was a congressman or senator but I have no idea.

Jim Bob Cooter

Are we opening the Scalise joke series? I have one if we are but I was waiting for him to make a full recovery.

Might as well go ahead. After the past 6 months of hate speech, assasination attempts, an attempted and ongoing coup, non-stop whining and tantrum throwing fits...what's one more joke about an elected official who's recovering from an assasination attempt while he is still in the hospital? So go ahead...

Tom Brown

Might as well go ahead. After the past 6 months of hate speech, assasination attempts, an attempted and ongoing coup, non-stop whining and tantrum throwing fits...what's one more joke about an elected official who's recovering from an assasination attempt while he is still in the hospital? So go ahead...

Lighten up, Francis

Jim Bob Cooter

Are we opening the Scalise joke series? I have one if we are but I was waiting for him to make a full recovery.

Lighten up, Francis

fair enough- here's to hoping that man recovers quickly so we can make jokes

PurplFrawg

Administrator
I was thinking that if Frank Windegger had taught his pitchers how to slide, maybe Roger wouldn't have broken his ankle going into the dugout.