• The KillerFrogs

Sarloos

grt

Should have taken Savage out Garrett was ready in the bullpen. Even the announcer thought he was gonna take him out. Well hello losers brackett and a quick trip back home. Can't wait for next year. Our freshmen will be a year older and a year wiser. We'll have a tough group again next year. Hopefully we can make a deep run and not go 2 and out.

Eight

Should have taken Savage out Garrett was ready in the bullpen. Even the announcer thought he was gonna take him out. Well hello losers brackett and a quick trip back home. Can't wait for next year. Our freshmen will be a year older and a year wiser. We'll have a tough group again next year. Hopefully we can make a deep run and not go 2 and out.

how much tcu baseball have the announcers watched since may 1st...

Frog DJ

Extremely disappointing, but it ain’t over yet.

I just hope none of the players read “we’re sunk” comments on this forum.

Go Frogs!

bc puckett

The announcer also thought ORU’s homer in the 9th was a walkoff. Not someone you should have a lot of faith in for baseball knowledge

Bizarro Frog

I don’t blame coach at all. I was happy he stuck when the guy that bailed us out in the 8th. Everything went wrong that could in the top of the 9th then the ump continued to kill us on the batters box strike. I was sitting behind home plate and it was embarrassing. Taylor tagged it but it curved we the wrong way.

PurpleBlood87

I don’t blame coach at all. I was happy he stuck when the guy that bailed us out in the 8th. Everything went wrong that could in the top of the 9th then the ump continued to kill us on the batters box strike. I was sitting behind home plate and it was embarrassing. Taylor tagged it but it curved we the wrong way.
What did Savage bail the Frogs out of in the eighth? It was three up, three down inning.

BleedNPurple

After a 8th inning 1-2-3 9 pitch inning who would have thought he’d melt down?

Eight

Boy but he wanted Klecker after giving up a hit in the sixth.

different situation, frogs had struggled greatly to score runs at that point so you didn't know if one run was all you were going to get and klecker was at 87 pitches so this wasn't savage entering the 9th having only thrown 9 pitches

LionsBearsFrogs

About an hour after the game and a mile south of the field we saw the TCU bus on its way back to the hotel, dinner, or wherever they were going. As it inched its way through the Old Market, we could see inside as if the tinted windows were transparent. Coach Saarloos was stoic and had the thousand-mile stare. The players were still in their jerseys filled with dirt and heartbreak. It was clear they wanted this game and their faces showed determination more than disappointment. They may or may not win on Sunday but that moment filled me with confidence about the direction of this program.