• The KillerFrogs

Same, same....

Froginbedford

I found this on another site....

Big 12...the more things change...
Official Team Colors
Cincinnati/Texas Tech = red/black...
Central Florida/Colorado = black/gold...
TCU/Kansas State = purple/white
Arizona State/Iowa State = red/gold
Houston/Utah = red/white [Utah accent, black; Houston/white]...
Arizona/Kansas = red/blue [Arizona accent, white]...
Oklahoma State = orange/black...

Official Team Mascots
Kansas State/Arizona State = wildcats...
Houston/Brigham Young = cougars...
The more things stay the same.....

FYI...If rumors prove true,
San Diego State = red/black....
Oregon State = orange/black

Eight

I found this on another site....

Big 12...the more things change...
Official Team Colors
Cincinnati/Texas Tech = red/black...
Central Florida/Colorado = black/gold...
TCU/Kansas State = purple/white
Arizona State/Iowa State = red/gold
Houston/Utah = red/white [Utah accent, black; Houston/white]...
Arizona/Kansas = red/blue [Arizona accent, white]...
Oklahoma State/Oregon State = orange/black (Okla. accent, white]...
Official Team Mascots
Kansas State/Arizona State = wildcats...
Houston/Brigham Young = cougars...
The more things stay the same.....
FYI...If rumors prove true,
San Diego State = red/black....
Oregon State = orange/black

oregon state and sdsu? have you been mixing bourbon in your morning coffee?

Froginbedford

oregon state and sdsu? have you been mixing bourbon in your morning coffee?
It's what was on the other site....And I remember reading such speculations on even other sites....And Yormack (or whatever his name is) saying there were no plans for additional teams, 16 was plenty....But we all know Coach Speak...."I have no intentions of leaving Western Pine Forest University"....And three weeks later said coach announces his hiring at Middle Lake State College....

Eight

It's what was on the other site....And I remember reading such speculations on even other sites....And Yormack (or whatever his name is) saying there were no plans for additional teams, 16 was plenty....But we all know Coach Speak...."I have no intentions of leaving Western Pine Forest University"....And three weeks later said coach announces his hiring at Middle Lake State College....

don't think and agree with even thinking about adding sdsu, but understand some have this idea they will somehow give the conference a foothold in socal but oregon state? does the conference need a foothold in the talent rich region of central oregon?

Spike

don't think and agree with even thinking about adding sdsu, but understand some have this idea they will somehow give the conference a foothold in socal but oregon state? does the conference need a foothold in the talent rich region of central oregon?
They do have a baseball field that backs up to the beach, so there is that.

OSU is a quandry, had some good teams over years (mainly baseball), but not a huge footprint.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
That’s going to be uncomfortable when western pine and middle lake both get invites to the big 12 next week.