• The KillerFrogs

Rose Bowl observation/question

ftwfrog

You might be right. I counted 11 on the play before, and on the clincher only 10.

But thank you for making me go back and watch. Every time I see the clinching run, they pan to the Frog faithful and I swell up with the emotions that I had at that moment. I still get chills.

Zubaz

There's 11. There's one safety deep around the 25, only visible at the very beginning of the shot and at the very end (he comes in right after the play is over and addresses Boyce before Boyce starts dancing around).

He is there

2h4kp5z.png

Well their lineman are so big we would not possibly be dumb enough to run :rolleyes:

More than likely he is there to prevent a TD, which would have been embarrassing for Wisconsin.

frogbyproxy

Speaking of Rose Bowl here is the schedule for our old games on TV and then of course our final!

They will be showing the Rose Bowl again starting the 13th on ESPNU, ECL, ESNUHD.

On the 15th they have SMU game again on CBSSN then on the 16th CBSSN San Diego St.

Then our final against Louisiana Tech will be on ESPN on the 21st.

Go Frogs!

The intriguing part of this play is that Way J got the ball in a very tough situation. May have been the precursor to him being our most consistent back this year.

ftwfrog

The intriguing part of this play is that Way J got the ball in a very tough situation. May have been the precursor to him being our most consistent back this year.
Yes sir! To have a freshman with the ball in his hands to clinch the Rose Bowl over some of the other salty RB's says a lot.