• The KillerFrogs

Rose Bowl Champ Gear?

gdu

we dont know what you think is good. The bookstore, Acadamey and Macys have the Nike stuff.

I actually don't like the nike stuff. Looks cookie cutter. The hat is a basic design with an iron on patch. Will probably fall of in a few weeks/months.

halfwaytoheaven

Just got back from the bookstore. They have the official Nike "locker room" hoodie and long-sleeve T. No Rose Bowl champ hats, no 13-0 t-shirts. They claim they'll be getting more stuff later this week and/or next week. I'm just going to order some stuff online.

Last edited by a moderator:

stell91

I was at the bookstore on Jan 2, and they had HUNDREDS of RB Champions hats. I bought 5 for family and everyone else seemed to be loading up on them too so I'm not surprised if they are indeed gone now.

They told me when I was there that they'd be getting purple versions of the nike shirts posted above, so there's that. I prefer the stuff that's currently on www.footballfanatics.com however. They've got a much better selection.

gdu

I was at the bookstore on Jan 2, and they had HUNDREDS of RB Champions hats. I bought 5 for family and everyone else seemed to be loading up on them too so I'm not surprised if they are indeed gone now.

They told me when I was there that they'd be getting purple versions of the nike shirts posted above, so there's that. I prefer the stuff that's currently on www.footballfanatics.com however. They've got a much better selection.
I'd be surprised if that's true, but it would be nice.

Zubaz

Just out of curiosity, what is people's issue with buying online? I see a lot of "Where can I find this?", then a link to FootballFanatics/ShopGoFrogs that is very clearly selling it. I know it's on backorder / delayed shipping, but still.

halfwaytoheaven

Just out of curiosity, what is people's issue with buying online? I see a lot of "Where can I find this?", then a link to FootballFanatics/ShopGoFrogs that is very clearly selling it. I know it's on backorder / delayed shipping, but still.

I prefer to try on clothes before I buy them. For other stuff, no problem.

And yeah, the folks at the bookstore today said they'd be getting the Nike stuff in purple, but they've led me wrong before. Also, they're sticking with the no-return policy on Rose Bowl gear. It made sense before the game, but why now?

cb09

Anyone see anything new at the bookstore today? Still looking for some of the shirts that are toned down and purple that people were talking about.

I prefer to try on clothes before I buy them. For other stuff, no problem.

?
No use going to the bookstore, then.

They don't have any dressing rooms, and they make you buy the product before you can take it into the bathroom to try it on. If you decide you don't like it, they will give you your money back.

Dumbest policy ever.