• The KillerFrogs

Rick Neuheisel

Zen Moon

I enjoy listening to him on Sirius, and he generally seems to have a pretty positive outlook toward our Frogs. The other day he went into great detail about a number of aspects of our athletic department, and I was impressed with the depth of his knowledge. It all made sense when he remarked that he has a son who attends school here. Curious to know if he is an athlete, or regular student? Rick is a good guy to have on our side.

Double D

Tier 1
Zen has spoken.

Zen Moon said:
I enjoy listening to him on Sirius, and he generally seems to have a pretty positive outlook toward our Frogs. The other day he went into great detail about a number of aspects of our athletic department, and I was impressed with the depth of his knowledge. It all made sense when he remarked that he has a son who attends school here. Curious to know if he is an athlete, or regular student? Rick is a good guy to have on our side.

Lot Lizard

Not positive, but in the fall I believe he said he has a son who will attend TCU next year. Not sure if he's going to walk-on or just be a student. Coach is solid on his radio show!

Armadillo

HToady said:
Seen him in the area twice in the last month. Once at Colonial and once at the wine store on Park Hill.
Can I come hang out with you? I really really want to play Colonial, and wine is my fave behind beer and tequila.

Sadly I'm dead serious. No ninja emoji after this post.

frognutz

I really like Rick on that show as well.  Think he does a much better job there than on his TV stuff on the Pac 12 network.  His coaching career ended with some black eyes, but he seems like a very down to earth and realistic guy.  You never hear him rushing to extreme judgement like the general media loves to do.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
One of my favorites on XM is when someone called in complaining them as being as bad as ESPN with their SEC and Big 10 bias. Neuheisel sort of snickered and the host thought he was defending him when he said it was just a bogus assertion. Neuheisel said no, he was laughing at the host and went on to note "in the last hour you said...". It was great as he listed all the goober smooching that went on.

Bob

HToady said:
Seen him in the area twice in the last month. Once at Colonial and once at the wine store on Park Hill.
Think I could hang out at Colonial and play golf in my sandals?  I don't have any "golf" shoes.

Dutch

T C U Froooogs
Armadillo said:
Can I come hang out with you? I really really want to play Colonial, and wine is my fave behind beer and tequila.
Sadly I'm dead serious. No ninja emoji after this post.
Speaking as a CCC member myself.....the answer is NO.