• The KillerFrogs

Regarding Turpin

Sebastian S

giphy.gif

ShreveFrog

One reason why I'm always a little uncomfortable throwing shade at other programs for keeping things under wraps. We are probably more like most other programs than we care to admit.

Difference with TCU is Turp will likely never see the the field again for us. Good luck to him in the future. I hope he gets his ship straight. A great talent shouldn't go to waste.

Eight

again, who was the witness?

i am not defending turpin and believe if guilty he should be punished, but do we know anything more than one sentence at a time on twitter?

he could be ray rice or tyriek hill, but does anyone here know for sure this is not a ruben foster situation or zeke elliott?

SuperTFrog

i am not defending turpin and believe if guilty he should be punished, but do we know anything more than one sentence at a time on twitter?

he could be ray rice or tyriek hill, but does anyone here know for sure this is not a ruben foster situation or zeke elliott?
We live in a guilty until proven innocent society.

Mean Purple

I'm sure however it went, if something happened, etc. , police and the da will find it. And TCU will either boot hi. Or reinstate him. If there is a witness, they will have to answer under risk of penalty if they are not telling the truth.

But it will be a while before they make any final calls on this.

If he did do it, he is gone.

2percent

I read this thread and cant help but think. What a bunch of DAs ( not dist. attny) You people have gone from knowing absolutely nothing, to finding him guilty, setting up a go fund me for the victim, having a prayer vigil for the victim and family, making it sound like he did every single thing that any athlete has ever gotten in trouble for in the past. Add a DA posting another mug from earlier on a public website ( thats genius). Assuming guilt, when at the end of the day, you still know absolutely nothing until details come out. Thats some messed up [ Finebaum ]..(no offense to any spanish speaking population, like a really care)

PhillyFrog

Well you’re failing miserably at it.

I believe I'm quite well, thank you very much. I certainly don't spend my life worrying about what a Moose posts on a fan board about me.

And FWIW, I was the guy who posted the first 'Turpin-Time' here. I feel sorry for the kid on a personal level, but not as a representative of the football program (assuming that the facts are borne out re: violence). I don't care how good a football player he has been.

We're not Baylor.