• The KillerFrogs

Reflecting on the NC Game......

Frog45

Ticket Exchange Pass
Here's why I can look back fondly on the game....

The last several years have not been fun not only because we weren't winning, but I was often going alone. My friend group we attended with college is not the same. Ugly divorce, people taking jobs out of the area. And then our two girls were too young and my wife was having to do too much at games with them.

Now the girls are old enough where they will sit still and pay attention, and it was a perfect storm with the success. They got hooked this year. And I got some really cool trips and experiences with my family. I'm hoping no matter our records in the future, its something that will continue...if only we can get these damn youth soccer games out of the way!

Dtx_Frog_Fan

Here's why I can look back fondly on the game....

The last several years have not been fun not only because we weren't winning, but I was often going alone. My friend group we attended with college is not the same. Ugly divorce, people taking jobs out of the area. And then our two girls were too young and my wife was having to do too much at games with them.

Now the girls are old enough where they will sit still and pay attention, and it was a perfect storm with the success. They got hooked this year. And I got some really cool trips and experiences with my family. I'm hoping no matter our records in the future, its something that will continue...if only we can get these damn youth soccer games out of the way!
Get them into golf and out of soccer. If you you’re not a golfer, it will get them out of your hair for a long time. My non-golfing mom really appreciated my love for golf.

Frog45

Ticket Exchange Pass
Get them into golf and out of soccer. If you you’re not a golfer, it will get them out of your hair for a long time. My non-golfing mom really appreciated my love for golf.
I golf. Definitely would love for them to take an interest. The oldest daughter is very meticulous and pays attention to detail, so I think it would appeal to her. The youngest would throw every club in the bag by hole 3.