• The KillerFrogs

Quarterback Question-Trent Battle. Is He in the Mix?

FrogPreacher

Not a person in the know about all of these things though certainly a huge TCU fan. When we talk about quarterbacks what do we see as to who is going to be in the QB room this season?
I have seen no mention of Trent Battle. I know he was highly rated and highly regarded. Redshirt to develop? Any injury problems that kept him from competing like the big German had?

netty2424

Not a person in the know about all of these things though certainly a huge TCU fan. When we talk about quarterbacks what do we see as to who is going to be in the QB room this season?
I have seen no mention of Trent Battle. I know he was highly rated and highly regarded. Redshirt to develop? Any injury problems that kept him from competing like the big German had?
Wasn’t there a position switch of some sort with him last season? Or possible discussion of switching maybe?

TRF51

From what I remember he was brought here more as an athlete. I think the last staff saw a ton of value with the dual threat QB. The new staff not so much so I doubt he would be a factor in the QB room going forward.

Palliative Care

I think a Zack Prescott type of athelet is what they have in mind. Running is not the primary job description but an option when required. Throw first is what will be expected.

Toad Jones

From what I remember he was brought here more as an athlete. I think the last staff saw a ton of value with the dual threat QB. The new staff not so much so I doubt he would be a factor in the QB room going forward.
Ah the old staff........ boy did they ever tear em' up. One of their guys wasn't even a QB until he threw a smacker forty yards downfield, perfectly as they (the coach's) said who's that? Right on top of things, right?! Glad they are not with anymore. This is more a dig than a joke but pretty close to events

ticketfrog123

Ah the old staff........ boy did they ever tear em' up. One of their guys wasn't even a QB until he threw a smacker forty yards downfield, perfectly as they (the coach's) said who's that? Right on top of things, right?! Glad they are not with anymore. This is more a dig than a joke but pretty close to events
Who is this story about? Sounds made up. Or not occurring this decade

An-Cap Frog

I think a Zack Prescott type of athelet is what they have in mind. Running is not the primary job description but an option when required. Throw first is what will be expected.
Saved By The Bell Shrug GIF by PeacockTV

wilson912