• The KillerFrogs

Profanity filter test thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shorty

Briles butt scheissed Baylor university and they loved it. Those Briles Taco wanted to be [ James'd ] more. Briles matter
giphy.gif

PhillyFrog

OK folks. I've added 20 or so profanity filters but I know that I haven't covered all of them

So please help me out and throw some words at me so that I can add them to the filter list

You'll see that Art Briles is well represented in this new version

Irrumatio.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
OK..I think we have enough

Thanks everyone. I'll shut this thread down for now

Appreciate your help

tcudoc

NNM posted this list of alternative curse words a few days ago courtesy of Tim Hawkins:

shucks, rats, gadzooks, shizzle, toot, crapola, holy moly, holy stinking moly, holy guacamole, holy mackerel, holy cow, holy smokes, holey buckets, bucket head, Briles log, fiddlesticks, fiddle faddle, flippin, horse hockey, horse feathers, horse patootie, phooey, bull twinkies, shut the front door, criminy, criminitly, cripes, good gravy, good grief, great googley moogley, great Caesar’s ghost, h-e double hockey sticks, bleep, son of a biscuit, son of a biscuit eater, son of a Baptist preacher, son of a bacon bit, son of a nutcracker, son of a motherless goat, for heaven’s sake, for the love of Pete, for Pete’s sake, for crying out loud, jumpin Jehoshaphat, raza fraza raza fraza, crud, crud muffin, gee willikers, mother of pearl, shucky darn, nerts, Fahrvergnügen, cotton pickin, heavens to Betsy, Mylanta, what the hey, snot, bull snot, booger snot, fartknocker, jeepers, geeze Louise, Mother Francis, Judas Priest, Bob Saget, Pat Sajak, sheesh, booty, shut your pie hole, kiss my grits, malarkey, doo doo, caca, Bolshevik, gosh, what the what, what the devil, wingnut, ticked off, jackwagon, heck, shoot, dang, darn, darnit, dad burnit, dag nabbit, con sarnit, confound it, doggonnit, dad blame it, dad gummit, dad blast it, and suck eggs.

Reactions: NNM
Status
Not open for further replies.