• The KillerFrogs

Prayers Requested

Long Time Fan

Long Time Fan
Forum member 57Frog is in critical condition at a local hospital. Some of you have met him over the years at different functions. He is having severe pulmonary issues and needs much prayer. The next several days are very important.

57Frog did not attend TCU but loves the Frogs. He has been a fan since the late 50s early 60s. He is well known in his hometown as a true purple Frog Fan! Please pray for a great Frog Fan to get better

Thank you.

cdsfrog

Forum member 57Frog is in critical condition at a local hospital. Some of you have met him over the years at different functions. He is having severe pulmonary issues and needs much prayer. The next several days are very important.

57Frog did not attend TCU but loves the Frogs. He has been a fan since the late 50s early 60s. He is well known in his hometown as a true purple Frog Fan! Please pray for a great Frog Fan to get better

Thank you.

I dont pray often but always happy to do so for a frog. Hope he makes it out ok..

pcf

Thank you.

Please send him our best and let him know we're thinking of him at kfc. I've met him several times in person and he's a good guy.

57Frog is the first member of KFC that I met... He truly a very nice guy... He & his family have my prayers for a complete & speedy recovery...

kidkarr

Thank you.

Done.