• The KillerFrogs

Possible bowl scenarios

Brog

We don’t deserve a program after today.

Right, and seems to me they ought to just close down the University. If we can't do any better than second place in t he Big12, there's no reason to keep on being a University. Like RollToad says, we don't deserve a program.

Pharm Frog

The Alamo Bowl still has Wash v Okie Lite helmets up and there's this from their website which is common knowledge but still interesting.

In the Big 12, our pool is #11 TCU and #19 Oklahoma State. TCU plays #3 Oklahoma this Saturday at 11:30 a.m. in the Big 12 Championship in Arlington. If TCU wins, both Oklahoma and TCU would earn CFP bowl berths and the Oklahoma State Cowboys and their high powered offense would make a return trip to San Antonio. If the Sooners win, TCU could still receive a CFP bid if they don’t fall in Sunday’s final poll. If they are outside the CFP, then the Valero Alamo Bowl would have a choice of TCU or Oklahoma State to match up against a highly ranked Pac-12 opponent.

TCUWIN

Only Alamo bowl. No way are we in position for a NY6. we will drop to 15 in the polls. We will be one of the top teams out of the NY6.

TCUWIN

Once again I have ZERO interest in playing UCF.
Me either, but for a different reason. We are terrible against the pass. And somehow we will get Blacklock covering a track star in coverage by the time a bowl game rolls around. Without a dynamic offense, or a clock-chewing offense, I don't want to play any wide open passing attack.

TCUWIN

If Alamo does get to choose, do they choose OSU and their high powered offense and award-winning qb over the higher ranked but questionable offense?

Latest posts