• The KillerFrogs

Pooka Williams..... Uh oh

Froglaw

Watch Last Chance U.

Gawd it is like watching a train wreck in slow motion.

"Come on get out of bed, go to class, study darn it, don't sass he coach, don't change the play call, she's a nice girl, don't hurt her, don't - fill in the blank.

It's frustrating seeing the talent and knowing that the road chosen is the wrong one 90% of the time.

Moose Stuff

so what will happen do you think?

Prefacing this with the admission that I’ve got a wife and 3 daughters.....Given what I know about today’s world and what I’ve read so far from people on line...... IF he did this (and depending on how bad it is) there’s almost no chance he gets off lightly and a decent chance he never plays for Kansas again. I’ve got no tolerance for dudes who hit women so that wouldn’t bother me too much..... BUT, I’m all for second chances too, and I don’t see how we make things better for people like this by taking away the main thing that gives them an outlet to do better (and earn a living). Keep him on the team, but give him a lengthy suspension and make him do an endless amount of work (volunteering/speaking) to address the issue..... that seems more productive to me. But the social media/SJW mobs these days don’t usually want that.

Last edited:

HG73

Why couldn't he have beaten her up (and been suspended) before our game? Seems inconsiderate to me.

Pharm Frog

Prefacing this with the admission that I’ve got a wife and 3 daughters.....Given what I know about today’s world and what I’ve read so far from people on line...... IF he did this (and depending on how bad it is) there’s almost no chance he gets off lightly and a decent chance he never plays for Kansas again. I’ve got no tolerance for dudes who hit women so that wouldn’t bother me too much..... BUT, I’m all for second chances too, and I don’t see how we make things better for people like this by taking away the main thing that gives them an outlet to do better (and earn a living). Keep him on the team, but give him a lengthy suspension and make him do an endless amount of work (volunteering/speaking) to address the issue..... that seems more productive to me. But the social media/SJW mobs these days don’t usually want that.

Keeping him on the team means keeping him on a college campus. I say no way to that. Again...with due process. And I’m not for giving second chances in many cases. Your first chance is knowing what to do and not do and seeing others make the mistake before you with dire consequences. I also have never believed that there’s only one profession available for able-bodied people. So he doesn’t get to play football....become an accountant...become a factory worker...become an electrician....

Moose Stuff

Keeping him on the team means keeping him on a college campus. I say no way to that. Again...with due process. And I’m not for giving second chances in many cases. Your first chance is knowing what to do and not do and seeing others make the mistake before you with dire consequences. I also have never believed that there’s only one profession available for able-bodied people. So he doesn’t get to play football....become an accountant...become a factory worker...become an electrician....

Seems a bit harsh but yeah, you hit a girl you get what you get.

HToady

What would you say is the ratio of black football players to white football players that beat women?

Just asking.....not racist just factual. Family experiences? Different norms? Drugs?