• The KillerFrogs

Playoff teams...

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Does Ohio State make it?

Does freaking tamu make it?

The TCU Data Point rule will preclude An Ohio State from getting. They will be in the final four until the last committee vote and get dropped 6 places...

...but then that would mean everyone plays on the same level playing field, so of course AOSU gets in.

Realtorfrog

Alabama
Clemson
Ohio State
Notre Dame

Unless Clemson beats ND badly with sunshine they both get in. Aggy’s ugly loss to Alabama keeps them out unless.....ND loses badly. If Iowa State beats Oklahoma again they have to be considered or are they not enough of a National name?????

Purp

Tamu won head to head. Florida wasn’t going to jump then Anyways.
I'm not sure that's true if Florida makes a statement in the SEC title game. Now, I don't think Florida has a chance. They're deflated and Bama will win by 2 scores or more.

TK2000

I think Clemson rolls ND and Aggy sneaks in. Iowa St screwed themselves not showing up game 1. Regardless...if Aggy sneaks in lay 5K with your bookie on whoever they get matched up with.

ftwfrog

So much working against the aggies.

1-they get hurt by that Florida loss. Their best win is over #15 UF. They’ve beaten one ranked team. Hell, we’ve more to show than that.

2-It’s not their fault but the SEC is kind of weak this year except for Bama and they punish scheissed A&M. Mississippi teams are okay but Covid halted AtM and Ole Miss. They didn’t play Georgia. Take out the UF win and the Aggies victories are against a combined 19-45 record(if they beat Tenn next week). Nah.

3- And most importantly. You really think the committee is going to leave Notre Dame out? Lol.

SEMI FINAL # 1- Ratings galore!!
#1 Alabama vs. #4 Notre Dame
SEMI FINAL #2 - THE REMATCH!!
#2 Clemson vs #3 Ohio State (get ready to see highlights from last year’s Fiesta Bowl for 3 weeks. The game everyone (Ohio state fans) has been waiting for!!!!

CFP Final- The Rematch!! PART 5!!
Clemson vs. Alabama.

Everyone go jerk off in the corner. I’ll be watching reruns of The Office.