• The KillerFrogs

Players DO NOT want Sonny Dykes !! They are insisting on Deion.

Best way to lose 35-40 players to transfer portal is to hire Sonny Dukes.

Evans and Johnston have made it clear they are walking out if Deion isn’t hired. Miller QBrown Banks and others will go with them.

TCU becomes KANSAS for next decade if Sonny is hired.

Different times require different thinking. Players are now in charge of college football. Ignore that NEW DYNAMIC and all your good players will walk out.

Mean Purple

Evans and Johnston have made it clear they are walking out if Deion isn’t hired. Miller QBrown Banks and others will go with them.

Different times require different thinking. Players are now in charge of college football. Ignore that NEW DYNAMIC and all your good players will walk out.

Mean Purple

what part of Wyoming are you from?

Fiscuits

Gary must be WyoFrog in disguise.
35-40 players are not transferring.
Evans and QueJo can insist on whomever they want, but they are 18 year old kids.
TCU will not become Kansas and not for ten minutes, let alone thinking.

I doubt Deion even wants to come here...however, I would be all for him being our coach.

Relax.

hiphopfroggy

Gary must be WyoFrog in disguise.
35-40 players are not transferring.
Evans and QueJo can insist on whomever they want, but they are 18 year old kids.
TCU will not become Kansas and not for ten minutes, let alone thinking.

I doubt Deion even wants to come here...however, I would be all for him being our coach.

Relax.
Kansas is probably going to beat TCU at home this week.

StealthFrog

miami marlins GIF

Fiscuits

Kansas is probably going to beat TCU at home this week.
Well.....TCU is favored by 21 points at the moment...so Vegas would disagree. However, I think they will win as well.

Being beaten by Kansas when we have no coach and our entire program is in disarray one game...doesn't make us "Kansas Football". Come talk to me when we lose 57 road conference games in a row.