• The KillerFrogs

Perspective: If you are a Junior at TCU

PurplePainD

Last night was the first regular season loss you have witnessed.

Last night was only the second loss since you enrolled at TCU, the other being the Fiesta Bowl.

I am very envious, great time to be a Frog!

Go Frogs, Do it Now!

Im a junior and this was the first thing that went through my head. I cant believe how spoiled every 2013 student has been thus far. Lets just pray those wins keep coming.

Its a truly awesome time to be a Frog.

Stiff Arm Frog

My Freshman year began with us barely being able to beat Air Force. We went 7-5. My Senior year we went 13-0 and won the Rose Bowl.

I was there for the magic. I'll never forget it. Although I am a little envious of the kids who'll be there when we win a championship in two years.

PurplePainD

Thanks, don't know what our record was when I was a junior, but I know I would have needed fingers and toes to count the losses!

Go Frogs

toadallytexan

ToadallyTexan
Friday served as a reminder to our young fans to stay classy. Those 13-0 years are cherished for many very good reasons -- one, being how truly rare they are.

masterfrog

TCU really is getting better students into school if you are a junior and it is only your third year at TCU. That certainly wasn't the case for me. I don't think I was a junior until my fourth year.

Latest posts