• The KillerFrogs

Patterson's Instagram Update

FrogCop19

Are you implying that he would obsessively bend over to tie his speedo?
vomit GIF

Eight

As I recall he did it more than once at the CFP, didn‘t he?

Also, OU also had the same extra time with better talent.

he did the one with dana and was a big hit, that was the ou game versus uga

the next year he did it with major applewhite etc....and the chemistry wasn't there as was the ability to recognize formations etc...

that was the 2018 game between ou and uga after the 2017 season, gary was calling out ou's plays before the snap which amazed everyone

one small footnote, that was the year tcu played ou at norman in november and then again roughly 4 weeks later in the conference title game which meant he had spent a great deal of time watching ou going into that game

also remember that in the first game in norman ou had the ball 7 times in the first half, ran 37 plays, gained over 400 yards, and gave up 38 points in one of THE worst halves a gary patterson defense ever played

the stats were better in the rematch, but ou still dropped 41 on the frogs and the next year in the same role for the cfp game gary went from calling things out before the snap to guessing a great deal because he just hadn't seen the team that much

one of gary's gifts is breaking a team down on film which he showed in 2017
I remember that first game because I had to apologize to my wife for screaming and cursing at the TV. I had a nice walk around the neighborhood during the 2nd quarter of that one.

Mean Purple

I hope he comes back as some kind of an ambassador for TCU and Grand Poobah of the Westside suites. That’s sure to make about a half dozen posters on KFC heads pop clean off their shoulders.
My guess is the year off from coaching (if that is what he does) will be to charge his batteries and catch up with family. My guess is he coaches again. No surprise that the UT gig was one year. That's how most analyst positions work. He got to coach of a D coordinator and get some street cred added, while not having to work the hours. Plus, he saw what it is like to work at a school that gets the 5 start types.

Eight

My guess is the year off from coaching (if that is what he does) will be to charge his batteries and catch up with family. My guess is he coaches again. No surprise that the UT gig was one year. That's how most analyst positions work. He got to coach of a D coordinator and get some street cred added, while not having to work the hours. Plus, he saw what it is like to work at a school that gets the 5 start types.

the obvious answer is that gary is going on tour opening for snowski