• The KillerFrogs

Patterson to UCLA

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Why are you yelling?
Grandma Aging GIF by All Better
Old Man Smile GIF by F*CK, THAT'S DELICIOUS

Zubaz

I assure you, frog, that olds know a hell of a lot more than you think..
But not enough to put a "?" in a thread title about a hypothetical instead of news.

It'll happen to all of us. I know my kids will get frustrated that I dont understand how to use the Glorn Cube or the StraisHyper-Loop or whatever comes next.

OICU812

I agree that UCLA w is a situation that could for Gary well. They are so far down they’d likely welcome his “little guy,” mentality and we know he can scheme some defenses. To me the sticking point would be whether he could hire and retain enough quality assistants and then say out of their way especially on offense.

Brog

But not enough to put a "?" in a thread title about a hypothetical instead of news.

It'll happen to all of us. I know my kids will get frustrated that I dont understand how to use the Glorn Cube or the StraisHyper-Loop or whatever comes next.
The Straits-Hyper-Loop (you left out the first dash) is simple if you just use the Musk-31 algorithm with it. Try it, you'll see.

Limey Frog

Foster has never even been a coordinator. That’s a weird decision.
I was kind of hoping they really would go for Aranda and GP would end up in charge at Baylor. That would have been a fun storyline, no matter how weird the sight of him on their sideline in green and gold. Since we're getting that anyway we might as well have also had the fun of seeing Baylor fans cope with him being their HC. But, alas... I can't recall who posted here that Aranda's name had been floated for UCLA, but I never saw or heard him linked there even on journalists' speculative candidates lists.

OICU812

Prayers for UCLA. . . A middling, soft PAC team that only signed 10 guys in recruiting getting no doubt the harshest B1G schedule possible, plus OOC at Baton Rouge. Ouch.

Wexahu

Prayers for UCLA. . . A middling, soft PAC team that only signed 10 guys in recruiting getting no doubt the harshest B1G schedule possible, plus OOC at Baton Rouge. Ouch.
Was curious what this might look like. Rutgers/Minnesota/Indiana/Nebraska and no Ohio State/Michigan equals the harshest schedule possible? What am I missing here?

If two of the three non-division teams you are playing are Indiana and Rutgers, it seems like that would not be the harshest schedule possible, by a pretty long shot. Am I looking at the same schedule as you?

helcap

Was curious what this might look like. Rutgers/Minnesota/Indiana/Nebraska and no Ohio State/Michigan equals the harshest schedule possible? What am I missing here?

If two of the three non-division teams you are playing are Indiana and Rutgers, it seems like that would not be the harshest schedule possible, by a pretty long shot. Am I looking at the same schedule as you?
Big Ten will no longer have divisions beginning this upcoming season

Wexahu

Big Ten will no longer have divisions beginning this upcoming season
Didn’t realize that. The point kinda remains though. Unless people think Michigan is gonna free fall, I’d think a league schedule that doesn’t include either them or Ohio State could hardly be considered “no doubt the harshest B10 schedule possible”.

Latest posts