TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
And that's it.

Nothing earth shattering, but the big takeaways are:

1. OL Improving
2. Robinson has made great strides with his touch passes and leadership
3. Cumbie and Hill have been a big help with the QBs
4. Patterson believes every game against Texas is a war

See y'all Friday for the luncheon, if you haven't gotten your tickets yet there are a few left: https://killerfrogs.com/product/state-of-the-frogdom-2018-acre-distilling-company/

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
And that's it.

Nothing earth shattering, but the big takeaways are:

1. OL Improving
2. Robinson has made great strides with his touch passes and leadership
3. Cumbie and Hill have been a big help with the QBs
4. Patterson believes every game against Texas is a war

See y'all Friday for the luncheon, if you haven't gotten your tickets yet there are a few left: https://killerfrogs.com/product/state-of-the-frogdom-2018-acre-distilling-company/
If we posted in that thread, we're in right?

SnoSki

"Do you have any players that have gone on to the next level as coaches that have contacted you?"

Definitely, lots, not just NFL also college and HS. One of the coolest thing that happens about players [in the NFL] is when the coaches go around the room and ask "where are you from?" and the players reply "I went to TCU" the coaches are like "I don't have to worry about you."
And in the other hand you have Corey Coleman and Bryce Petty; neither of whom can read a defense and adjust their routes.

SnoSki

One thing that the Kenny Hill question reminded me of:

For all the faults he did have, one of those wasn’t a lack of experience. He had played in some big environments and with the weight of aggy expectations on his shoulders before starting for us.

SR hasn’t faced that yet, outside of the start in Lubbock against a very mediocre team. Gotta admit that realizing this makes me a tad more anxious. Boykin was incredible as a senior but his first handful of starts were a roller coaster.

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
One thing that the Kenny Hill question reminded me of:

For all the faults he did have, one of those wasn’t a lack of experience. He had played in some big environments and with the weight of aggy expectations on his shoulders before starting for us.

SR hasn’t faced that yet, outside of the start in Lubbock against a very mediocre team. Gotta admit that realizing this makes me a tad more anxious. Boykin was incredible as a senior but his first handful of starts were a roller coaster.
That was one of the points made later that Hill is there to tell Robinson, "don't worry, I've been through this before."